- Fully managed hosting services
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- Daily backups
- SG Optimizer plug-in enhances WordPress and Woo site speeds
- Includes staging tools for site development
- Pricey plans
- Doesn’t include free domain
- No root access
- Low storage capacity compared to other providers
Why we picked it:
SiteGround is our choice for scalable cloud hosting, making it an ideal solution for websites and businesses of varying sizes, particularly those managing multiple or large WordPress sites. The platform boasts easy onboarding, fully managed services, a robust hosting infrastructure, and lightning-fast performance.
All SiteGround cloud hosting plans come with a 14-day money-back guarantee and a commitment to deliver a 99.9% uptime rate. With options ranging from $100 to $400 per month, customers can select from four cloud hosting plans, each with varying CPU, memory, and storage capacities, and a generous 5TB data transfer allocation.
Who should use it:
Organizations with a need for hosting one large or multiple WordPress websites.