- Responsive 24/7 customer support
- Daily backups
- Free domain
- Free Microsoft 365 mailboxes
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Add-on fee for database recovery priced higher priced than several competitors
- Meager 512MB memory on Starter plan
- Short 48-hour money-back guarantee for those who don’t sign up for an annual or multi-year plan
Why we picked it:
GoDaddy is a world-renowned platform that provides a range of services for entrepreneurs, including domain registration, website creation, hosting services and built-in marketing tools. The company is highly regarded for its responsive 24/7 customer support and fast, reliable server performance.
GoDaddy offers a flexible pricing structure with various tiers to suit different needs and budgets. The Starter Shared Web Hosting Plan starts at $3.99 per month with a three-year contract and the top-tier GoDaddy Ultimate Plan costs $12.99 per month, renewing at $16.99 per month and offers increased processing power and support for up to 50 databases.
All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee for commitments of 12 months or more, while those with less than a 12-month commitment receive a 48-hour guarantee.
Who should use it:
Individuals seeking a convenient platform with readily available customer support.